Jumping into the working world out of college is a wonderful and exciting time. It’s a chance for you to put the things you learned in your courses into practical use, make some money and see what you’re made of.


Basically, every introduction should start with, "Hi! My name is Queenie Zennia Roldan" or "Hello there! Let me introduce myself. I am Queenie Zennia Roldan". But I choose to start my essay with a quotation. An inspiring quotation that I got from a website. A quotation that describes my present life. If you want to know all about me, then I'll give you something that is out of an ordinary bio-data. An information that it's not just about "Who am I?" but it's about "Who Really Am I?"

To make this formal, my name is Queenie Zennia C. Roldan. People call me "Queen" or "Queenie". I was born on the 19th of July year 1995 in Cebu City. Since today is December 6, 2017, I am 22 years old. I am a student in Capitol University, Cagayan de Oro City taking up the course Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English 3. Yes, you've read it right. I am 22 years old and a student who is not beneficiary to K-12 curriculum but still on its 3rd year. Why is that? Simply, because of poverty. I've decided not to continue my college life for three years in order to support my mother's medication (brain cancer). Unfortunately, God took her away from us last July 5 year 2015. Drama, isn't it? I've told you already, I WON'T GIVE YOU A BIO-DATA FORM OF INTRODUCTORY SPEECH. 

So much for that, I lived independently with my beautiful and short sister. Living independently means, I worked and get stressed everyday just to provide my living and school expenses.Yes, I do live with my sister but her salary doesn't fit enough to support me. I am a part-time online ESL teacher in 51Talk, one of the biggest Online English School in China. It means that, all of my students are Chinese. I just seldom meet students with different natonalities. My course and my part-time work are really interconnected with each other. Why do I really like to be a teacher? A lot of my relatives and friends told me that "Sus Queen, gamay ra kaayo nag sweldo! Maypa mag accountant ka!". I don't really know what's wrong with these peoples' mind upon comparing the salary between a teacher and an accountant. But let me get this straight, I choose being a teacher it is because teachers do more than teach, and their impact extends far beyond the classroom. As a teacher (In God's time) , I am more than just an educator: I am a mentor, a confidant and a friend. One of the most common reasons to become a teacher is to make a difference in the lives of as many students as I can A great teacher wants to help students along this path and to play a part in shaping the person they will ultimately become.  Becoming a teacher let me impart life lessons that they will never forget and puts me in a position to influence their decisions, behaviors, strengths, weaknesses and imaginations.

Is it possible for me to work more and sleep less? Yes! Sometimes, it is very hard for me to deal with, school, long-term works, friends and family obligations.   First of all, when I decided to study at college or university, I really need a lot of money. School fees and books are very costly. Though I am a scholar student in our university, I still need to earn money for my daily expenses and necessities. Though I'm busy, when I have free I always and always sleep for the whole day. I think sleeping is one of my greatest hobby. But if I have this willingness to move around and at least just open my eyes, I like to watch food v-logs from some famous you-tubers. Yes, call me lazy but you can't blame me for being deprived with an eight-hour of sleep everyday.

Well, I think this is enough. Life is indeed special, maybe I can't really live my life to the fullest since I am as busy as a bee, but at least I have made every days of my life as uniquely the best.






             
        x

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

CHOICE

BE SMART, EAT SMART

SHARE THE LOVE 💖